A quick note on the recipe: Although it says kale, most all leafy greens will work. Experiment and see!
- 1 Bunch Kale
- 3 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
comments powered by
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Rip the kale into bite-sized peices that can fit in your mouth.
- Toss the kale peices with the olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Place the kale peices on a metal wire rack with a baking pan underneath to catch the oil. Some overlap is OK. Multiple batches will most likely be needed.
- Bake the kale for 8-15 minutes, or until crispy and crunchy. Serve hot, and enjoy!