Serves a Crowd
A quick note on the recipe: Customizing this recipe is easy! Anything else you want to put in? Try it! Here's a tip: this salsa also tastes great on hard pretzels!
- 2 15 Oz. Cans of Black Beans - Drained and Rinsed
- 1 16 Oz. Bag Frozen Corn
- 2 Red Bell Peppers - Diced
- 2 Bunches Green Onions - Chopped
- 1 Bunch CIlantro - Finely Chopped
- 1/4 C. Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp. Lime Juice
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Chips for Serving
comments powered by
- Empty the corn into a pot, and cook. Drain water once done.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, mix, then refridgerate before serving.
- Serve just below room temperature with tortilla chips, and enjoy!