Makes: Around 30 Small Cookies
- 3/4 C. Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 C. Softened/Melted Butter
- 1/2 C. Canola/Olive Oil
- 3/4 C. Packed Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 2 1/4 C. White Flour
- 1/2 Tsp. Salt
- 1 Tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 C. Chopped Walnuts
- 1 C. Sweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1 12 Oz. Package Chocolate Chips (Semi-sweet)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix together sugar, brown sugar, butter, oil, egg. Yum!
- Pour the flour into the mixture. Then, without mixing, pour the rest of the ingredients except for the nuts and coconuts and chocolate chips on top of the flour.
- Mix in the dry ingredients.
- Pour in the chocolate chips, coconut, and walnuts.
- Make small rounded balls of dough, and place them onto an ungreased cookie sheet about 1 1/2 inches apart.
- Pop the cookies in the oven for 8-10 minutes, or until slightly golden.
- ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY!